Thursday, September 9, 2010

Home office/guest room design update

I just got some new peices from the wonderful Refreshed Decor and I am excited to see how everything comes together.  In my previous post I showed some before pics of my home office/guest room.  The only thing I had done was paint the walls a light gray and housed my desk inside the closet area. (only way to fit everything in here).  I already had a dresser which keeps all my office supplies and other fun stuff so now awaiting the bed set up with my end table.  I am in the process of picking out fabric for the drapes, bedding and accent pillows.  I also took on a lamp painting  project this afternoon.  This would be my first experience with paint (other than my kitchen cabinets that I had help with).  It is drying now and hope it turns out ok.  Not too worried, I've had these old lamps for years and this seemed like a better choice than heading to my favorite store (Marshall's Homegoods at Desert Ridge) and spending money.  Here's a few preview pics.....

1 comment: